Monday, June 24

Blog Renovation - Work in Progress!

The summer weather and beautiful outdoors is enticing me to abandon writing in exchange for more active things inspiring to look at through the window as I work on my blog.  That's what I'm supposed to say, right?  I am hoping that you are having too much summer fun (weekends camping, family gatherings, travel) to notice my temporary absence from blogging as I get my new one set up and move and edit all old posts!

What could be more perfect timing for me moving and growing my blog than this giveaway?  I would really like to learn how to improve my blog so it's just... more fun to read, like theirs!

Now, if only I could figure out the perfect title and logo header...  I am not artsy at all!  So if you have an idea - any idea - I would so appreciate it if you'd leave a comment!  To help you out, here's the focus of my blog:

Mom blog

Personal/Family life
Inspirational writing and Devotional thoughts (for women/moms)
Motherhood - including pregnancy/miscarriage, raising kids (serious and humorous; practical)
Education - Home schooling/Unschooling, learning styles, creative ideas, resources and encouragement

Though it will have a "natural" bent, I am NOT blogging about "all-natural" living and home remedies, DIY makeovers, cooking and recipes, photography or making $$ from home - I'll leave that to mom bloggers who have a passion (and talent!) for those topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment