Saturday, October 29

My $2 .25 happiness

I really like the colour orange.  Not florescent glow-in-the-dark sort of bright orange, rather the fall-ish dusty, deep, rich orange.  The shade that looks good with my brown hair.  The determining factor in me using Blogger instead of Wordpress (once they changed to the new simple-with-orange-accents dashboard.)   The flowers for our wedding...  Background colour of my blog, anyone?
Maybe that's the real reason I liked emergency lifeboat stuff so much on the ship!  
Orange... Lifeboats
Lifevests
EPIRB
SART
Liferings
And the orange "black" box.
Everything related to life-saving for an Abandon Ship was ORANGE!!!  So I loved my emergency duties!  (Ok, there's a slight chance there was more to it than that, but I'm trying to make a point here!)

So when I walked in the store - our dear Wal-Mart of course, seems as though we rarely shop anywhere else; you know it's bad when you recognize all the different greeters no matter which day you go - and saw these beautiful round autumn decorations.  They were ORANGE!  It was love at first sight!  And this 10 pound (4.5kg) piece of happiness cost only $2.25!  A smashing deal, in my mind!
  

...And my dear husband bought one for us! :D

~ Happy Fall! ~

P.S.  I call it my "get-well" pumpkin because I went to the Dr. yesterday (yes, I am sick - dysuria and cystitis), am now on antibiotics (Ciprofloxacin), and am feeling much improved even today!  Feels so good to 'not hurt'!  And I was feeling good enough so we could carve the pumpkin!

1 comment:

  1. Nice photography And so glad you are getting better, Naomi! We prayed for you tonight!

    ReplyDelete